From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "scotto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 10:00 PM
Subject: Re: (313) more demf stuff...

Yeah, what the hell is this article doing on a martial arts website anyway?
All the other news articles on that website have to do with things related
to martial arts -

So why is there this *one* article on the DEMF and Carol Marvin?

hmmmmm

MEK

                      "scotto"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <313@hyperreal.org>
                      bi.com>                  cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: (313) more demf
stuff...
                      01/27/03 08:57 PM

this one is even better.

 DEMF Inc. senior executives, Tommy Hearns, Carol Marvin and Michael Smith
will be attending the opening of the Detroit Techno exhibit at the Detroit
Historical Museum on Friday evening. A significant portion of the exhibit
showcases the 1994 The World Party and the 2000 Detroit Electronic Music
Festival -- both of which were produced by Marvin.

I like the last line ;-)

scotto
lansing, mi.