Booking is directly thru Isaac at Persona, e-mail and info at
Persona.  New Jersey is an easy flight down from Boston.  Keep in
mind too that Greg Schiff was phenomenally good as well, and he's
in NYC.  And either of those guys are surprisingly affordable for
as good as they are.

And if anyone's listening, there are a LOT of really great live
performers who are not that expensive to book -- Fred Giannelli,
Shawn Rudiman, Tony Rohr, Bil Van Loo ;-)  Everyone I know that
plays live would like to get booked more -- business has sucked
for the past year or more, and American artists are less welcome
in Europe given the current troubles.

Of course there's the general downturn and fickleness of public
taste -- Stewart Walker played for 30 people this time in Iowa City
versus 250 a couple years ago.  This was a monday night, versus a Saturday,
but from where I stand it's way harder to make events pay.

If you actually live someplace where you can get people out to shows,
DO IT.

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003, Bill Van Loo wrote:

> All their contact info is at:
>
>       http://www.personarecords.com
>
> bvl
>
> >  Does anyone have a direct email for stewart or
> >booking info contact. I know of ppl in Jersey who
> >would give their left arm to have him play here.
> >
> >thanks
>
> --
> http://www.chromedecay.org ||  http://www.thinkbox.ca

kent williams -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]