I don't know if Fred is still letting people download his
DEMF 2001 set -- damn per-megabyte pricing for web hosting -- but
you can go to http://www.telepathica.com/page4.html

Bill's web presence http://www.chromedecay.org, I don't know right
now if he's got MP3s up there.  I loaned a co-worker his 'Live at Leopold's'
CD the other day, and he came back to me saying "dude this is wicked, how
many CDs does he have out!" If I was where Bill is musically at his age
I'd be the frickin Beethoven of electronic music by now.

Shawn Rudiman's site http://www.technoiraudio.com has some
sound samples from recent tracks, but don't really give the flavor
of his live sets -- he's unique in that he still hauls out the drum
machines and synths and mmt8s and runs the whole show from his analog
mixer.  Anyone who knows what it takes to keep that frankenstein monster
sync'ed up -- let alone making music -- will recognize a genius at work.
Too bad he's gone to the shaved head look, when I saw him play in DC
he was rocking a magnificent Sonny Bono fade.

And lest I forget, the mp313.com crew has several very good live artists
in their roster.  As much as I'm a fan of the art of DJ'ing, live electronic
music is a distinct, exciting mode of being that is underrepresented.