Thanks Kent for the referral.

telepathic regards,
the kooky scientist

--
Upcoming Live Electronic Demonstrations:

May 2nd - Peabody, MA - The Apple Store - iPod DJ event
TELEPATHICA - P.O.B.80337 - Boston, MA  02180-0010
*****new CL #  617.905.9619       and               FAX  781.944.8996

http://www.mp3.com/fredgiannelli
http://telepathica.com
******New E-addresses*********
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           and/or              [EMAIL PROTECTED]