----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 9:24 PM
Subject: RE: (313) Body Surfing and Moshing

> this was prbably the least wastyed i've seen hart plaza since the first
> year. at least there were no massage trains over by the fountain.

Yeah. I had no idea about the body surfing, and only heard one passing
comment about Pearl Jam. I think the wayward youth confined themselves to
the main stage and the areas in between perhaps? Every year there's been
tons of kids that didn't seem musically concerned in the periphery and
non-musical center of the plaza. I spent almost all of my time on the High
Tech Soul and Movement stages, and both had a great vibe from where I was
sitting/standing. I spent very little time on the main stage and underground
this year, so that could possibly account for the different perceptions???

Tristan
=======
Text/Mixes: http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
Music: http://www.mp313.com