From: "Phonopsia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I spent almost all of my time on the High
>Tech Soul and Movement stages, and both had a great vibe from
where I was
>sitting/standing. I spent very little time on the main stage and
underground
>this year, so that could possibly account for the different
perceptions???

the movement stage was the main stage. did you mean the music
institute tent? that and the high tech soul stage were my
favorites by far, though the movement stage had alot of good stuff
as well, it just usually lost out to the other stages. i only
caught one performance on the underground stage (midwest product)
though i had planned on trying to catch ESG liquid liquid and
ectomorph i had to pick and choose and they all lost. that stage
was pretty cool though.

also, i did catch some body surfing during the 3 chairs on sunday
night, though not very much. there was a ton of annoying crap
going on around the left speaker stack during mills' set which is
where i was. i wanted to sock the jock types all e'd to the gills
and dancing with no shirt on running into people.

tom

andythepooh.com