>Joe Henderson's "Page One"
>Kenny Dorham's "Una Mas"
>Bobby Hutcherson's "Patterns"
>Eric Dolphy "Out To Lunch!"
>Pete LaRoca "Basra"

Nice one Jonny - thats what I was looking for.

I got the Eric Dolphy - forgot to say - I'll have to pull that out, not
listened to it in a while. I like it though, its pretty mad.

>That's nowhere near enough!

carry on then.....!

P.S. did you check the re-edit of secret friend? worth getting?

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring