From: Dennis DeSantis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 July 2003 11:18
To: ian cheshire; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Best lines to the DJ

I played at Kompressor up in Pankow, at the Alte Zigarrettenfabrik.
Yeah, it was pretty cool.  People danced and seemed to have a good time.
  And I got paid, which is always nice.

I've gotta say, this thread has made me feel a LOT better.  I thought I
was the only person getting flack from crowds...

--
Dennis DeSantis
www.dennisdesantis.com

ian cheshire wrote:
> Hi Dennis
>
> What club were you at as I was at the Metronom and that was
> big and dirty plus I had two people ask requests :)) made me laugh I had
> say :)
>
> Hope you had a good time though :)

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.