> Access :)) well its one of my oldie favs. If I get to see
> you Robin I'll bring some Champayne and request Access just for the
> nostalgia of it ha ha :)))oh and only bring 20 quid with me :)

lol....

yeah this was at a time when you could hear 'access' on the radio...well
almost...

don't get me wrong tho...the playing is way more improtant than the money
but if someones making money on the nite then it's not that fair for it
not to filter through to everyone that's put effort in

at least i didn't go all the way over to germany to do it :)

robin...