Access :)) well its one of my oldie favs. If I get to see
you Robin I'll bring some Champayne and request Access just for the
nostalgia of it ha ha :)))oh and only bring 20 quid with me :)

-----Original Message-----
From: robin pinning [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 July 2003 11:54
To: ian cheshire
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Best lines to the DJ

they pulled in 1200 punters and didn't pay you?

that would really f*** me off (it's kinda happened to me tho, 800 people
and 20 quid paid....while the promoter handed me the 20 pound note he had
a huge bottle of champaign in his other hand...)

most of the time when i played techno (detroit) in leeds i got asked for
dj misjah's access...

robin...

> wel I had a cr*p time on my gig as Tomcraft was booked to play
> on the same night and he made a difference to the whole experience.
>
> He came pisssed and demanded stuff b4 he palyed as he ws TOMCRAFT he kept
> tellign everyone!
>
> 1200 people where there att he start of the gig and by the middel of his
set
> there 300 people left!!!!!! Technasia and I were left with 300 ( goig down
> every hour) people to play too :(((
>
> Tomcraft got 4000 Euros, Technasia also got paid but as usual when these
> things heppen I got nothing :(
>
> I have to say that I wish I had just gone for the KneDeep party cos it was
> the bezst party I have bn too for ages!!! and boy I wished I was booked
for
> that night! :(((

robin...

---