perhaps their approach is to just put out music that they know has a
certain base audience to recoup their cost, but if the artist wants more
than that, they're on their own to promote. seems like a sensible business
strategy. Unfortunately- that just leaves room for established artists.
DOn't see anythign new and exciting coming from Peacefrog. Just the old
stand-bys. Notgood for the long run.