Yeah everyone is being very sensitive about everything, incl. me... ;)
I guess it's that time of year. ;)

I really wish Peacefrog would liase more with media - I think the artists
want it. It could well be lack of interest on the part of the Australian/NZ
distributor (who are just pushing breaks these days) but I would love to do
more interviews in credible mags here - at my expense - and a friend of mine
who is a longtime fan wanted to do a launch for Moodymann's CD at a good
club and no one wanted to support them.
If there's free publicity going you should take it. ;)

I guess they don't want to pimp themselves out.