i don't know if its pimping as much as it is just not having the
infrastructure to handle such things.

i have no idea what the business operation of peacefrog is like. but if
there's no one there specically handling promotion, than i guarantee you
that stuff falls through the crack.

Then again- if the artists know that going into the deal, which they
obviously do, then they know they have to hire a publicist themselves,
which is fair.