-sigh-

i knew somebody would get upset about this.
i wasn't implying that the music that peacefrog puts out isn't good. nore
am i stating that some of these veteran producers (hood, dixon, larkin)
don't deserve a solid label to release their music- particualarly at a
time when other labels are straight up lowballing them.

But my point was, if there's no promotion behind it, or any real attempt
to find new artists, or styles of music, or a wider audience- than their
not doing everything they could do to 'progress' the music.

i don't have any beef with peacefrog (except maybe that they never send me
anything to review). but i have far more respect for labels like kompakt
and perlon and ghostly...

places that are trying new things and exerting the energy and cost to take
chances.