Kent williams wrote:

So ripping a pair of Gap Boxers equivalent to burning a flag. Will one guy
change the world by doing it? Maybe not. Maybe he'll make a few people
think about where their food and clothes and music comes from.

Will one guy boycotting the Gap change the world?  Maybe not.

The argument can swing the other way as well.

I admire your idealism. Perhaps I´m just too much of a cynic. But for me, keeping my money out of coporate coffers (and encouraging others to do so as well) is a more powerful catalyst for change.

--
Dennis DeSantis
www.dennisdesantis.com