> its just my opinion.

That's fine. It's a discussion, you're supposed to give your views. I don't
think you need to explain that, it goes without saying :)

> I make music too, and I dont think I would feel right taking my time that
> people had paid for to make them music to instead talk about politics.
its
> just a difference in opinion :)

I buy and listen to lots of music and appreciate hearing my views and those
of many others (the type of view that is not often conveyed by our other
forms of media) so creatively stated. Each to their own but i don't
disparage anyone who wants to express their views. After all, it certaintly
hasn't stopped him from making great music. And as for someone pushing their
beliefs on others, people are doing that every time you read a paper, switch
on the telly, go to the supermarket, etc.
Nway, it's a good discussion :)