From: "Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2004 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: (313) radio boy one final time

From: Dennis DeSantis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Will one guy boycotting the Gap change the world?  Maybe not.
>
>The argument can swing the other way as well.
>
>I admire your idealism.  Perhaps I´m just too much of a cynic.
But for
>me, keeping my money out of coporate coffers (and encouraging
others to
>do so as well) is a more powerful catalyst for change.

well lets just say for the sake of argument that each show he does
as radioboy (which requires him to spend money on those products
which he is against) makes 5 people decide to cease spending their
money there for the rest of their lives. and they go through their
life telling people why theyre not into spending money there. its
a bit of a trickle down effect, but even at 5 converts per show,
the effect would be much greater than just him giving up spending
money at those corporations.

tom

andythepooh.com