>You need to buy an enterprise-level server, a really hardcore machine
which will be able to cope with hundreds of >thousands of hits per day and
several hundred concurrent mp3 uploads, besides all the streaming that
happens when >people preview tracks. A machine that's up the job might cost
you over ten grand.

actually, was just wondering.
all this stuff..

www.deephousepage.com has loads of stuff on there to download (700 odd
mixes?) that must take up alot of space.

does that cost the guy loads to run I wonder? He doesn't appear to make any
money through it...

hit me up privately if anyone has time to explain this to a dipstick.

thanks!

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring