>They're taking a bit of a risk by launching these services and so I think
that's a big part of the reason the >pricing is quite cautious

Hey - any heads on the list know if it really does cost alot?
Being a dullard, I can't see where extra costs would come from if you're
already running the site.

I can't see it's that much of a risk - far less than say pressing 5000 cd's
or whatever.
Is this money for old rope?

Have we struck on something here that could help?
or am I living in dreamland?

Really interested to hear from people who might know how to put this into
action...

Thanks

Alex

*feeling constructive until someone shoots me down*

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring