From: robin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 12:15 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Ableton Live mixes

so apart from these mixes:

Off world Party Time at http://www.lunarselector.com
Non-Stop DJs All Cylinders at http://www.bootytronics.com/nsd/
the one James posted at http://www.hurlbotics.com
and the Surgeon ones at http://www.dj-surgeon.com

can anyone point me in the direction of any more Ableton Live created
mixes?

i'd love to hear one of Brendan Gillen's Ableton mixes for example.
(a quick google around reveals this:
http://www.redbullmusicacademy.com/index.php?mod=ShowComponentsMod&compo
nent_id=224 but no mp3s)

anyone?

also what are peoples opinions on digital djing in general? (better
thing to discuss than mills eh?)

ta

robin...