True, true - I've seen some great stuff done with both - but I think the
game is about to get hotter - on Wednesday I witnessed one of the best, if
not only real-time controllers for these packages - I can't say any more, as
I'm under an NDA but the end of Feb will be very interesting...

23/1/04 11:47 AM Brendan [EMAIL PROTECTED]