i was just pointing out that Ghostly doesn't have some magical
super-expensive pr company.

as for the debate as to 'why matt dear?', i wanna believe derricks notion
that its because its that good. I certainly think its that good. but
obviously that's a hard pill to swallow. As is the whole racism
suspicions.

My best guess is that ther's some new assistant editor (or even intern) at
rolling stone who just happens to have some good taste in music. You'd be
amazed how arbitrary a lot of magazine selections are. Sure- picking the
cover of RS has issues of popularity and mass cultural appeal...but when
it comes to the tiny electronic reviews secion of a iant magazine that
comes out every week, i can pretty much garauntee that there were no
meets. jus oneperson who got handed their little corner of one page and
ran with it.