From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>leaves out black artists!?
>did you watch the superbowl show? janet, nelly, p.diddy compared
to kid
>rock and justin. that's as mainstream as it gets- and its a 60/40
black
>ratio.
>
>which given the country's percentages of minority population, i'd
say that
>black artists in the mainstream are doing alright.
>
>why don't you just say you get annoyed that artist you LIKE get
left out.

it has nothign to do with what i like. all the artists you
mentioned are either r+b singers or rappers. those are the
accepted music genres for black people to be involved in. youre
actually backing up my point that black artists outside those
genres dont get any love from the major press.

tom

andythepooh.com