Except that Felix was one of the main instigators of the electrofad. Not
the 'token black' in an all white scene. Nevermind the fact that Felix
(like virtually all of the first wave of Detroit techno) was mostly
inspired by European music made by white people.

And much like techno- electroclash had its basis in music by white
artists- was then filtered through a black artist's interpretation of that
music- and then subsequently consumed by white fans again.

I find it truly pathetic that you would be so dismissive of a black
artists because he worked with white people. Felix should be
applauded fro being colorblind. As for those musicians who keep their
immediate community all black- KDJ anyone- maybe they should approach
black magazines for reviews. Except, we've alreaddy established that the
dominant black culture isn't interested, so now it go to the white owned
outlets and then cry racism when its not picked-up.

What a loose, loose, loose, loose situation.