>>CD - I hardly ever buy vinyl these days - I'm not a DJ and have never got
>around to buying decks - sold nearly all >my old records a few years ago,
>which I hate myself for!

Come over to the dark side Robert! :-)

I always seem to end up with a cd and a vinyl version it seems. I tend to
get things which I'm not sure of on cd first .... then I love it and have to
go on a cold-war era style espionage mission to track the damn thing down on
vinyl .... but I always appreciate the cd versions. And when I'm feeling
really good abt things, I tend to give the cds away. Share the joy as it
were.