>I must be wierd, probably borderline autistic as I listen to all LPs all
the
>way through at least once - including Tresor compilations!

Ha! I think it might be me thats a bit weird Ken, I have the attention span
of a 5 year old child.
no, I do tend to listen through once or twice, but rarely after that,
unless its something I really love.
doesnt help that my girlfriend aint a big techno fan I suppose. Gone are
the days of getting 2 hours of peace to listen to music!

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring