i'm suprisingly ok with the whole DVD thing. Maybe the levels are at least
ok on the DVD. =P

I was at the Sonar gig referred to in the TT interview. Obviously I
couldn't tell if he was there or not (since after three distorted tracks i
went to the back and started riding the bumper cars- which by the way is a
really cool thing to do in the middle of a wild gigantic techno party,
even if its Mills playing- but i digress...)

Anyway- if I remember correctly, the video that came on in the opening-
the one he's talking about here with the dancer, had some crap on it that
said like 'New Years Eve- 2003- Tokyo', and I remember thinking how cheap
it seemed that he was replaying something that was obviously designed for
a diffrent gig. If genius is in the details than Jeff was slacking hard
that night.