From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 5:31 AM
To: Nik; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Stewart Caig
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Kraftwerk (Not a spoiler - don't worry)

someone posted it and it came from an interview Derrick May did, it  was done @
two/three days ago

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Nik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Mon 22/03/2004 10:28
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Stewart Caig
        Cc: 313@hyperreal.org

        What are your sources?

        Not that I am dismissing this, but there is always so much bad blood
stirred by miscommunication...

        >>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 22/03/2004 10:26:39 >>>
        BTW you know the post about KW and the six figure fee required if they
are gonna appear at Movement?

        Does anyone else feel slightly peed off by this? I feel that as its
Movement  they could at least drop the cost ...I am a little annoyed by this as
it would make a truly memorable festival..