On one hand I agree that talking about fees can be tacky. But on the other hand, Derrick may have felt he needed to say exactly WHY Kraftwerk wouldn't be at Movement. Like someone else said, they've always been considered the "ultimate booking" for this festival and a lot of people are wondering why it hasn't happened yet.

But you know someone will say that it's still Derrick's fault for not being able to get enough sponsorship dollars to pay for Kraftwerk. It seems like he's damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

i guess the one nice thing about being kraftwerk is that you don't owe
anyone anything. there's no such thing as a favor gig.

on the other hand, i do thing it was rather tacky to call kraftwerk out
like that. derrick gave me an actual dollar amount a month ago in an
interview and I choose not to print it.

derrick isn't making things any easier on himself by airing $$$ issues in
public.

MSN Premium includes powerful parental controls and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines