P.S. Also no CLaude Young.

From his post on DetroitLuv.com:

"There was a misunderstanding with the booking for movement / demf. I am only playing at the 7th City event, it is my label after all and the main reason i decided to come home in the first place. Movement will be spectacular and i will be there in the streets (probably with Shake & Dan having a good time and visiting friends and family). but the festival doesn't need me to be there to happen. Im only involved in my labels event due to time constraints on my schedule in the USA. I fully support the Movement festival 100%. So check it out if you can and ill see you down town for a beer and a chat, 4 SURE!!! C out.."

(link: http://www.detroitluv.com/index.php?board=31;action=display;threadid=14685;start=90)

Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads with MSn Premium. Get 2months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines