but also from Claude...

I have been looking forward to returning to the USA for quite some time
now. I have not been home for over 5 or 6 years now so it will be a real
pleasure for me to meet you all at the event.
I can promise you a night of forward thinking electronic music from all of
us involved and of course we could not do it without you!!! :-)
If you see me please feel free to stop and say hi, id' love to meet you
all. ***This event will be truly special as it is the last 7th City event
and im proud to have been involved in the labels conception with one of my
best friends (DBX)***. I also look forward to seeing my brothers and
sisters in the US again who I have missed so much over the past few years
living here in the UK and Japan respectively.
The music and atmosphere will represent the spirit of Detroit that got me
involved in the early days. One people, one music, various styles. Totally
DETROIT!!!
I will not be performing at the DEMF, and who knows when ill be back in the
US after that so please support this event.
Much respect to you all as you are the true underground!!!!
Cheers & regards.
Claude Young (cy2)

(asterisks above are mine)
MEK

                      "Carissa

                      Tintinalli"              To:       313@hyperreal.org

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                      mail.com>                Subject:  Re: (313) no (ellen)
alliens in nyc

                      05/17/04 06:54 PM

P.S. Also no CLaude Young.

>From his post on DetroitLuv.com:

"There was a misunderstanding with the booking for movement / demf. I am
only playing at the 7th City event, it is my label after all and the main
reason i decided to come home in the first place. Movement will be
spectacular and i will be there in the streets (probably with Shake & Dan
having a good time and visiting friends and family). but the festival
doesn't need me to be there to happen. Im only involved in my labels event
due to time constraints on my schedule in the USA. I fully support the
Movement festival 100%. So check it out if you can and ill see you down
town
for a beer and a chat, 4 SURE!!! C out.."

(link:
http://www.detroitluv.com/index.php?board=31;action=display;threadid=14685;start=90
)

Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads with MSn Premium. Get
2months
FREE*