Man, your mouth is big enough for two rows of teeth :)

Why are you so bitter Yussel? Why all the personal attacks on people? Are you so perfect? Take it easy and stop hating on people - it's not very becoming. This kind of stuff doesn't really get my back up but it's kinda sad that the techno world always has turn in on its own and we wonder where the new people are...

You could of course argue that without Juan, they wouldn't have got the award at all - think about it.

<pours Yussel another even larger brandy>

Easy Now
Martin