wow - that is a great little bit of real life there.
They probably feel about the same as Juan, Eddie, Derrick and Kevin did.

puts a smile on my face to know that they aren't giving up on it just
because their peers aren't understanding what they're doing. Chancesa are
they are going to be people to watch...

MEK