> Francis is still using two gramaphones ala Jimmy Saville as well.

> joke Francis. (christ I've given you some stick this week!)

Well the joke's on you sonny as instead of journeying to Liverpool on Friday
to watch you play I'll go to Leeds to watch Scion on laptops with Ableton
instead.

and Dan Bell : )

.....well I will if I can contact The Darkside

- the website address they have on the poster for the event doesn't seem to
be working.

Can any of you folks that have been there before let me have some contact
details?

Brendan?  Nick?  were you there once Martin?