>Information should be obtained, design should test you, if you can't
look, I figure you don't deserve it.

eh? what? huh? i just want to be able to tell my records apart
and given the beautiful covers i kinda wish the nr labels had a bit more
uniqueness to them instead of all being the same (very hard to read) design. if
it's a test it's the same test over and over

whatever, the music is dope, and sez alex, the alan oldham covers arrive black
& white and are colored by the same layout/design guy....great stuff, he
redeemed himself then

>People talk about innovation and cutting edge future music when all the
want is another version of the last thing they liked.

i didnt talk about any of that garbage. and this is a case of another version
of the last thing i didn't like