Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 02:59:51 -0500
From: "O.L. From The Basement" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: M.I.A.

Does anyone know if we should be expecting to hear anything in the near
future from the following artists and/ or their respective labels:

Jay Denham and Black Nation
Stacey Pullen and Black Flag

It has been awhile for both of them. Any other Detroit techno artists/
musicians who haven't released any material in over a year? The creative
juices need to keep flowing in the Motor City and its extended family cities
in the U.S. and abroad. It is a small community that seems to be shrinking,
especially in the U.S.

O.L.