Ok so I am listening to an MP3 of Mills and Garnier playing their funk/rare groove/disco/rock'n'roll set.

The set is from Switch Studios which I guess is a radio station in Brussels, which for the enlightenment for many Americans is in Belgium, where the waffels come from.

What's even more remarkable is that this, for so many reasons, would *never* happen on American radio these days.

Seriously, Americans seem so good at revolution, why not start a few, because the gall that many have to slight Europe, freedom fries honestly, seems so uh... misplaced at this moment and from this perspective.

Maybe I'm wrong and seeing things funny.

Tosh