>drum and bass is effectively dead anyway

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO

Can I dance on its grave?

I never liked the pony-tailed, puffa jacketed, escort driving, half gippo,
half posh student trying to be rudebwoy types anyway. and their bandwagon
jumping ways. "oh, no one wants mad records with 160 bpm breaks and sped up
cheesy vocal samples anymore, I know, lets make JUNGLE. It's 'credible'.
Oh, wait, no one wants jungle now, lets make speed GARAGE". You know, we'll
just make it the same as everyone else does. No need for our own style or
anything"

Just out of interest though - how does something become 'dead'?
Surely 'detroit techno' died years ago right, if 'drum and bass' is dead?

alex

p.s. Tom - 5 of my english pounds (thats ten of your worthless U.S
dollars), says you used to LOVE jungle/drum and bass.

; )

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.