From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>Tom - "Pay the man his moneeeeeey!";)
>
>Ahhhhh!
>
>I like you Jwan, you should stick about more ; )

yeah but he steals my lines (which i stole from "rounders" in case
anyone wondered what the hell he was going on about).

>Now then, where's Tom Cox Jnr? The jungle lovin', speed garage
'rinsing it
>out', son of a gun.
>
>Re-inflating his puffa jacket is my guess
>
>; )
>
>or, just checkin' his N.U.S card is still valid?

:P

never had a puffy jacket, i still think those things are terrible.
actually the us army issue coat i use now is the same one i was
wearing to jungle nights back in 96 ;)

if anyone ever wants to test my limits as a deejay ill be happy to
serve up a 5-6 hour set of jungle, house, techno, disco, 2-step,
reggae, funk, soul, dancehall, rock, experimental, noise, hiphop,
pop, etc. my record collection suffers from multiple personality
disorder.

:P

tommmmmmmmmmmmmm

andythepooh.com