From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>the only thing I've listened to lately that has been remotely
near dnb
>would be the Grime compilations, some stuff on Shockout, and the
artist
>Shitmat
>
>I think I ragged on "grime" when it first was mentioned here but
I've come
>to like it quite a lot.  I dropped out of listening to most dnb when
>"techstep" became the main sound.

see, for me grime is like the techstep of 2-step. its like all the
fun party music aspects of it got sucked out and it got super male
oriented and dark. i was into some of the earliest releases of MC
led garage that eventually led to grime, but i just couldnt get
into grime or really the later dubstep stuff for that matter. i
have housey vocal tunes by horsepower productions if anyone ever
wants to ruin their perception of those guys ;)

tommmmmmmm

andythepooh.com