-----Original Message-----
From: ha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 15 March 2005 13:32

back to techno maybe?

Sorry if I wandered off the path a bit!  The truth is that for all the
joking this weekend was for me all about the music.  It was about visiting a
seminal techno club before it closed (and buying lots of records in Hardwax
which is an excellent store!).
Although I tell the tale with my tongue in cheek, really I had a fantastic
time which reminded me why I love techno so much.