don't do that...i'm interested in what you have to say on the matter martin

robin...

OK, then,

First off, what a load of boll*cks.

What you are basically saying is that by "performing like a seal" you are magically transformed from a good DJ to a great DJ - absolute utter rubbish.

The case in point, Surgeon, he clearly speaks through his music and that's the way he is, he doesn't perform but who actually does? Last weekend I watched Karl scream Ov Power into his face from a couple of mill away, he didn't bat an eyelid, it's who he is - and Karl is completely the opposite - which is why it works. Now, we (S23) on the other hand go nuts because it's the way we express ourselves - we even go for when we practice because it's natural to us but don't think for a minute that Surge isn't giving it 100%. It just a different way.

I think it's a crying shame that unless you do something like a two step dance by the frigging Drifters you aren't a "great" DJ in your eyes, that is just proper mentalist.

Right, I've got a cake to bake...

Martin