We go nuts behind ours but I do know what you mean, I've always enjoyed the glow of Surgeons evil little face, with no emotion or movement...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cyclone Wehner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313 Detroit" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2005 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: (313) iPod DJ

Yes, that's right. I think more people end up watching a DJ on laptop than
one on decks but I am not knocking the technology per se, I just citing a
'limitation' I have noticed, if you can call it that. The DJs on laptop I
have observed never look up at the crowd, they're affixed to the screen, you
could be watching them on TV, or in their bedroom practising on webcam,
whatever! It changes the psychology of the situation.