On Apr 26, 2005, at 9:14 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I noticed Matt played this record on his show:

Anne Clarke - Sleeper In Metropolis

I have this 12", green cover right Matt?

Had it for quite a while, but never really pull it out much, much prefer
Our Darkness. Had this one way before I had Our Darkness.

Someone told me it was "Big In Detroit" at the time. That true?? Was it on
the radio alot or something?

That particular show was a solo ride by dave siska so I dunno even know the track... but I've CC'd him.

I was in detroit that friday w/ family (and drove back thru a crazy April snowstorm on sunday?! confirming my belief that Detroit is in fact Oppositeland, USA)

Which also reminds me to post that weeks playlist to 313, expect to see it come across 313 list in a sec

--
MM
http://sonicsunset.com