yep, anne clark w/ david harrow - sleeper in metropolis has a green
sleeve.  the way the drums are produced on that record is so
aggressive and metallic, and the whole track is about drama moreso
than being a party track (it's darker than a lot of new wave, though
it's got a similar feel to section 25 - looking from a hilltop).  it's
more of an electro record than 'our darkness', and i'm not entirely
sure of its popularity on detroit radio - maybe someone like dan,
sean, or alan can speak to that...   i know that in chicago, 'our
darkness' was definitely a bigger record.

speaking of which, last friday's radio session with chicago's steve
tang guesting was pretty intense - he dropped about 5 razormaid mixes,
including 'our darkness' and some other random joseph watt remixes
i've never heard of.  hopefully the recording worked out...you guys
are in for a treat.