No lie there Maarten- it's ace every week- these guys have a genuine love for the music and it really shows

cheers

Jason
On 26 Apr 2005, at 16:27, Maarten Baute wrote:

That particular show was a solo ride by dave siska so I dunno even know
the track... but I've CC'd him.

I've probably lied today by telling on a forum that Sonic Sunset is the best
radioshow in the world at the moment ;-)

I was complaining about the quality of the belgian house/techno related show
SWITCH on the Studio Brussel station. They are playing way too much
Electro-House for my taste. They assured me it is not possible to deliver quality and still have a large audience. Then I talked about SS. I don't know hom many listeners you have... but there are 6 million Dutch speaking belgians, and 10 million people in chicago? And the studio brussel station has about 4% market share. So it could be that you have as much listeners. And even if they have 5 times more, your show is 10 times better. So you
beat them with a ratio of 2. :-)

Cheers,
Maarten