I'd never heard the Ultravox (or poss Midge solo) version of Fade To Grey
but I knew Ultravox basically were Visage with the addition of Steve
Strange. I now realise I had the lyrics wrong for years - it's not "English
someone" but "English summer" - as Midge's enuciation is stronger. ;)
Ultravox's Vienna is one of the best records EVER.
These new 80s comps (cut and paste 12"/80s into UK Amazon to see tracklist)
are so off the hook - beautiful masters, rare songs, etc. Echo & The
Bunnymen, Tom Tom Club, Grace Jones, etc, etc, etc.
Night Train is Visage very funky with horns and a swing feel, if you can
imagine that.
There is also a new slick edition of ABC's Lexicon Of Love out with
outtakes/live material as well - same series as new versions of Marvin
Gaye/Donna Summer albums, etc, from Universal.