shouldn't KMS be marketing the hoover - after all Kevin did invent it or
are you saying that Metroplex sucks?

;)

MEK

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             com
             06/22/05 05:23 AM         313@hyperreal.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Axis Wrist Sweat Bands

>Is this going too far?

definitely not.

infact, this is just the beginning, I have a P&D deal with ACME, and I
shall be offering domestic techno products up soon.

the KMS chopstick, Metroplex hoover, Underground Resistance Pink handbag,
Delsin dance cage & tennis racket are all things I will be looking into
producing.

If anyone is interested in a Transmat Fondue Set, please hit me up private
as these will be extremely limited edition. Strictly first come first
served.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.