From: "Melody Ng" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I think part of the reason why we're all so cynical is because
axis is
>so serious about it?

i like inventive mechandise. i always wanted a pair of those
metalheadz shoes but they were crazy money due to the exchange
rate. sweat bands are not my kind of thing, but i thought UR's
bandanas were cool. im a big dork so i have tons of label shirts
(for all genres, not just dance music!) and buttons and patches
and whatnot. axis isnt even my favorite jeff mills stuff so im not
that into their stuff but i still gotta say that jeff always finds
ways to get people talking about him and his projects!

tom

andythepooh.com