From: Cyclone Wehner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 23 June 2005 12:15
To: 313 Detroit
Subject: Re: (313) Axis Wrist Sweat Bands

Man, why y'all so cynical (though you all make me laugh with the
suggestions, esp Alex). I think it's a good thing to merchandise...
Label owners need to be inventive to generate funds for labels with the
drop in music sales and Axis is a cult label.

----------
>From: David Bate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: (313) Axis Wrist Sweat Bands
>Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 3:08 AM
>

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

>>shouldn't KMS be marketing the hoover - after all Kevin did invent it
>>or are you saying that Metroplex sucks?
>>
>>;)
>>

> Kevin definitely did NOT invent the hoover.   Talk to Roland.  Who
ever
> programmed
> that patch on the Alpha Juno series, is the one that invented it.
>
> Kevin's the one that made it famous initially.... but it definitely
> existed before Kevin got it.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Dave

Notice: The information contained in this electronic mail is intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may be confidential and/or privileged.
If you have received this electronic mail in error, please delete it
from your system and kindly notify the sender. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not reproduce any part of this electronic
mail or disclose its contents to any other party.